Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

3rd party test driving a motorcycle | Subrogation

In Idaho, if a person is test driving a motorcycle and crashes, could the Motorcycle dealers insurance carrier subrogate against the 3p auto carrier?



There is no enough information here? Auto carrier? Did the person driving the motorcycle crashed against a car?

At any rate, vehicle policies do not provide coverage for motorcycle accidents. The dealer could subrogate them, but will not get recovery there. The dealer (depending on how the insurance policy is worded), may come back after you directly for the damages to the bike (subrogate directly)

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432