Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Auto accident I rear ended the other drivers auto minuable scraches abot five very small paint scrach

I was at fault for rear ending the other drivers auto minuable damages was done about five very small paint scrapes the other driver and myself agreed not to turn this in to the that I would pay for their damages and rental car while getting their auto repaired. I want to know how I make this payment and anything else I need to do.


You have to draft some kind of release of all claims so when you make a payment, they cannot back for more later on. You would want to talk to an attorney before doing this.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432