Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Auto insurance claim | statue of limitations running out

by Colleen
(Murrieta, CA)

I was rear ended while stopped in traffic on freeway at rush hour. My car was totaled. I walked away, thank goodness.

Our 2 years are up this weekend, insurance company told my husband to file in court and it will extend our time to get some bills payed. but she didn't tell us what form to file and I can't get any info from anyone....
can you help with this answer?


Hello Colleen,

You must talk to a lawyer. You may lose all your rights. Don't wait for forms, talk to attorney.

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432