Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Bike accident and injuries

by Harry
(Boca Raton Florida)

A car in Florida hit me on my bicycle. He blew a stop sign to beat coming traffic. I have no breaks but back neck rib pain and lost 2 weeks work so far. the guy was born 1926, I am 46.

I hate drs and hospitals. I have not yet got an attorney and do I need one.? he gets a big chunk I guess. By the way, if you saw the car 2008 lexus sedan, you would think I was killed. That's what fire rescue kept saying.

I am really injured, and though I am a really tough guy, I know I may feel this for the rest of my life.......What should I do?



Hello Harry,

Relax, first identify how much your claim will be worth.

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

Then decide if a lawyer is worth the money. You will not know if you don't know how much the chunk is.

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432