Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Broadsided/fissure in disk

by Painful

I was just wondering what kind of settlement I can expect if I was broadsided and now have a fissure (tear) in one of my disks and chronic pain since the accident.


Hello there,

I cannot answer your question. There are way too many variables when evaluating a bodily injury claim. Visit: for more information on what kind of claims you can make and how you should document your claim.

There are several variables to consider, but in your case, it sounds like you have a permanent injury. You should probably consult with an attorney so they can evaluate your medical records and injuries to get you a good settlement.

I am sorry that I cannot help you more.

Good luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432