Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Can I sue seperatly for property damages

by DC
(washington dc)

Can I take someone to small claims court for the damages to my vehicle if i have an open personal injury case?


Hello DC,

You can sue anyone for anything. The question should be "will it be successful" or will the court allow for this?

To answer this question, please see our section on small claims court.

This is a "compulsory claim," which means that they most likely need to be heard together.

Talk to a local attorney before you make your decision.

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432