Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Chest injury while in Taxi Cab

by William

I was in an taxicab it crashed. statue of limitations is 1 or 2 years. my injury might take longer to heal. i need to file a form so my statue of limitations dos not run out.


William, you have to file a lawsuit to toll the statute of limitations. Consult with an attorney about how to protect your rights or you can be left with no recovery at all.

Find a lawyer here:

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432