Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Claims Forms | Where to find this specific form?

by Tony
(Ypsilanti,mi. u.s.a.)

How do I get a form for attendant care services, it's for an auto injury I sustained awhile back,and i need the form to fill out for the insurance company, so i can pay my nursing/caregiver


Hello Tony,

Sorry her about the injury. You need to talk to your insurance company, you might be entitle to "essential services" and other form of damages, please see:

The best approach is probably to ask the specific insurance/health care provider for the form you will need. If they give you trouble (they often do), you may want to talk to an attorney,

To find an attorney in your local area, please see:

please see:

also, to learn how to be compensated for all your damages (pain and suffering included), please see:

I hope this helps,

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432