Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Hit and Run car Accident question


I was coming to a stop sign and someone rear ended me in back, and then they left the scene, and police officers haven't been able to catch them. I was injured in this accident as well as 3 other people.

My insurance company is settling with them, for loss wages and pain and suffering. I wanted to know do my insurance company pay for my pain and suffering.



Most likely yes if you have uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage (UMBI). It would appear like you do if they are settling with passengers, however, they could be settling with them if they feel the driver (you) is somewhat at fault.

For more information, please see:

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432