Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Hit and run

by Relonda

My car(uninsured) was parked at the time of the accident someone seen my neighbor hit and run. i called the police and made a report and i know that the neighbors dont have insurance. can i take them to court and have them pay for damages.


Yes, you can make take them to small claims court (or a bigger court) or the damages to your car. There, you must show that they did hit your car, so a police report and a witness will be essential.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432