Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

How do i get my money?

by Jayro

I had an accident like 4 years ago but after doing the therapy they said that they were going to call me,i never got the call and they closed the clinic.

A friend of mine did the paperwork with the attorney and i can find hem.i even lost my wallet and the attorney business card.what do i have to do to find my case or to get my money?


Hello Jayro,

You need to talk to a new attorney. Other attorneys can help you look up your case and see how much money you get. Attorneys can look up your case. Your lawyer probably does no represent you anymore.


and fill the form. A new attorney should be able to help you collect your money.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432