Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Injury claim in Texas

by Kandice
(Mexia,Tx usa)

I was rear ended and the driver insurance company paid immediately for the damage to the car. The adjuster wanted to offer me only 500 for pain and suffering. I went to the emergency room, got an mri, and chiropractic.

My medical bills totals 8,000. I live in texas. The at fault driver policy is 300,000/500,000. The mri showed 2 herniated discs in neck and 2 in the back, with sciatica, and degenerative spondylosis.

The other insurance company is saying there is no way I could I sustained that much injury. Should I get an attorney. Can you kind of tell me the formula for compensation


Hello Kandice,

I am sorry to hear about your injury. Every insurance company uses a different index. You should consult with a local attorney as there might be some compensation on this facts.

Please see please see:

Also, look over our pages on bodily injury claims. Please see:

I hope this helps,

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432