Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Insurance Company won't cover Medical Bills for a wreck

by Bennie
(Rockwall, TX)

I was rear ended in a wreck & saw a doctor 4 times in a 2 week period for headaches & neck pain. The bill came to 748.00.

The insurance company only wants to give me 650.00 to cover the medical bills.

Can I sue them in small claims court?


Hello Bennie,

Yes, you can sue in small claims if you like. Please see our notes on small claims court arguments here.

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432