Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

No answer to claim | What to do?

by Christy

I got into an accident on Nov 5, 2009. The police report stated that I was the driver at fault.

I called my insurance to report that accident. I have not heard back from my insurance company.

I have called many times and they always tell me that they have not received the police report yet.

What can I do?


Hello Christy,

Can you get the police report yourself and fax it to them? This is perhaps more than you should do for them, but it will help the process move forward. If this does not work, contact the department of insurance of your state (sometimes called the insurance commissioner) and file a complaint against your carrier.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432