Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Total loss settlement | Question regarding fees

by Oscar Martinez
(Los Angeles, Ca)

If I settled for blue book value on my car with the insurance adjuster. What else should I get besides the blue book value? tax and license?


Hello Oscar,

Your have a very good question. You are supposed be put back in the position you were before the accident. Meaning, if you need to get another vehicle, you will need to pay for taxes and license again, so you are entitled to this.

Please see:

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432