Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Uninsured driver hit me | What should I do?

I was in an auto accident and the driver at fault said he had insurance. I tried to make a claim to his insurance carrier and they say his policy was cancelled 6 months ago.

Do I report this to the police or tag agency or not at all?



Well, sometimes the police will not do anything for you. However, you lose nothing and at least get them reported.

Talk to your own insurance and see what they can do for you. Hopefully you have collision coverage to at least get your car fixed.

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432