Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

What do i do if my son was hit by a car?

Long story short my son was hit by a car that was speeding down the alley near my apt.

He said the guy got out of the car looked at him said ill be back and took off according to the police that is not considered a hit and run my son has no broken bones alot of bruising and 2 large lumps on his head.

Now he is having nightmares almost every night. what do I do?



You want to contact your own insurance company. Your policy may have PIP coverage for treatment and/or Uninsured Motorist damage. They may provide coverage there.

It is important to you talk to an attorney. There may be an injury / compensation claim here.

Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter

Auto Insurance Claim Advice Free Newsletter

Join our free monthly subscription with tips, news, articles, negotiation techniques, and more about insurance companies and their claim process.




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. We promise to use it only to send you Auto Insurance Claim Advice Information.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432