Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Accident with no insurance | What to do now?

by Rebecca
(Avondale, AZ)

My friend stole my car and got into a car accident and vanished and left me with the problem whats the worst that can happen.


The worse has already happened. If you have no insurance, then you will have to pay for your own damages.

You can sue your friend but if that friend does not have any assets to pay you with, then you probably have to pay for this yourself.

Contact an attorney immediately.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432