Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Auto insurance Vs health insurance for car accident - Which one to covers?

by Lorine

If I'm in an auto accident and go to an urgent care center can I request the physician to bill my health insurance instead of my auto insurance?


No. Well it depends. Montana and Arizona will allow you to do that. Other states (most of them) will make you go to your auto policy first.

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432