Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Bad Accident Report

by Anthony

I was recently hit by an eighteen wheeler, the driver of the incident admitted to it being his fault he just did not see me when he switched lanes and hit my car, but the accident report comes back saying that I said I switch lanes when I didn't t what should I do?

Answer to Bad Accident Report

Hello Anthony,

You need to call the police department and speak to the officer about the findings. It can be a tremendous pain to have a police report fixed. It is important to determine why the officer change their view. A witnesses maybe?

If they refuse, you may have to go to court to do it. This is difficult so talking to a lawyer is advised.

Good Luck
Auto Accident Claims

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432