Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Can I claim from my isurance policies

by Ellem
(Los Angeles, ca)

My driver drove a commercial vehicle, the vehicle was overheated and burn the transmission. Won't insurance policy cover this?


Your issue is that this was likely a mechanical breakdown (which is not covered). Usually, the policies specify what a collision is (an crash against an object) or similar definition. Comprehensive is also defined. It's unlikely that your facts meet either definition, but you need to read your policies to determine that.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432