Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Car accident | Help with release

What wording should be used if you were involved in an auto accident and have decided to pay out of pocket instead of going through your insurance.

I know there is language that says this is the final payment for all cost involved in the accident.


You need to have a release of any and all claims for fair and adequate consideration of X amount.

There might be more language requirements, but only a local attorney can help you with that. Consult with a lawyer before settling your claim.

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432