Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Cash in on auto repairs?

I scraped the side of my car. I am going to give the car to my 21 year old. Since I own the car can I receive the claim money and then have it minimally fixed when I want?


You can ask for the funds if the vehicle is paid for. If there is no bank or lien holder, the insurance company can simply give you the value they estimate the damage at.

Good luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432