Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Fail to pay

I got in to a car accident and totaled the other car and the car is registered under my moms name?

She took the insurance off of it?

who is in charge or paying the fee off?


You mean the loan?

Well, the person who took the loan out has the responsibility to the bank.

However, you damaged the car, if you are an adult, you can be liable for the damages you caused to the vehicle owner.

Contact an attorney.

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

Good luck,

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter

Auto Insurance Claim Advice Free Newsletter

Join our free monthly subscription with tips, news, articles, negotiation techniques, and more about insurance companies and their claim process.




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. We promise to use it only to send you Auto Insurance Claim Advice Information.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432