Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Future Problems with insurance if no reporting?

by Amanda
(miami, fl)

I was driving in a housing complex when a parked car backed into my passenger side of my car. This left a big dent on both doors. i have only drivin the car 2 time since the accident and i am now hearing a clicking noise on the right side of the car when i accellerate.

Does the auto mechanic repair this issue when i take the car to get the dent repaired? Should i notify the insurance company?


An auto mechanic could fix your issue if you explain to them what it going on. A bodyshop will fix the dent but not the mechanical issues (unless you are in a bodyshop that is also a mechanical shop).

If you want insurance coverage, you should report the claim.

Good Luck
Please talk to a lawyer before making a determination on your claim.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432