Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Had an accident but my car insurance was cancelled

Had an accident I was not at fault but my insurance was canceled my question is can i get the person who is at fault insurance to cover the damage to my car?



That's a bummer! Unless you are in California or a no fault state, you could get coverage.

As always, it is very important that you talk with a local attorney!
Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432