Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Hit sons truck | Commercial Policy

by Andy

While turning around in front of my house, with lumber sticking out of my truck I hit the rear of my son truck parked in the driveway.

There is no damage to my truck. I have a commercial policy for my truck. Do I have to pay a deductible to have my sons truck fixed.



Well, You are liable to your son. Your policy must pay for his damages. Your policy is a commercial policy and usually those have third party deductible. So you have to pay for the damages that are under your deductible.

Good Luck.

As always, it is very important that you talk with a local attorney!
Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432