Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Insurance policy cancelled!!!

Insurance company stated my ins. was cancelled 12/1/10, someone hit my car on 12/05/10. what can be done, it was her fault and she stated that to the police at the scene. I just need my car fixed and for her to pay for having to rent a vehicle.


Hello,wow. Well, since she hit you, her insurance policy must pay for your damages. They may or may not provide coverage quickly (and that is why it's good to have an active policy that would protect you promptly).

Contact her insurance company and make a claim with them.

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432