Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Obtaining Claim Adjusters Report

I have insurance with The General and I need to obtain a completed Adjusters Investigative Report how do I get this?


Hello ,

Well, you will have to ask the adjuster. Sometimes they will give it to you, sometimes they will not.

If they do not want to give it to you, you will have a hard battle getting it from them. You will likely need an attorney for this. Usually insurance companies get very defensive and claim “trade secret” and “work product” and all sort of privilege to not disclose internal investigations.

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

As always, it is very important that you talk with a local attorney!
Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter

Auto Insurance Claim Advice Free Newsletter

Join our free monthly subscription with tips, news, articles, negotiation techniques, and more about insurance companies and their claim process.




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. We promise to use it only to send you Auto Insurance Claim Advice Information.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432