Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Old insurance claim on auto accident


I was driving someone else's truck and they did not have insurance.

I was sued 1 year later and my insurance was never filed on. Can I go back and file?


Hello Christy

Well, you were suited a year ago?

You need to talk to an attorney. The insurance company may take a claim under investigation but deny the claim because of failure to report (if those are your facts).

Talk to a lawyer.

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432