Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Rear ended while stopped at a red stop light

by Lucille
(Fresno, CA)

I was stopped at a read light and a truck rear ended me...stated she thought i was still moving,,,

I went to the er the next day as my back and neck started hurting and four day later went to the chiropractor who stated there was some neck and lower back degeneration but was aggravated my the accident.

The other parties adjuster has offered my 250.00 how do I calculated what I should be paid for paid and suffering my cost of my care to be fixed is $1000.00 don't know the chiropractor, or the er's total im going on state disability for about 3 weeks I believe.

When I do get the information of the total bills how do i calculated what to charge for pain and suffering and time off from work


Well, that's hard! $250.00 seems to low. You really need to talk to a lawyer. They can help you determine the proper value of your injury and/or aggravation of your neck condition. Please see:

How Much is Your Case Worth?
Ask a Lawyer Now!

Calculating pain and suffering can be difficult to do if you don't have all the proper information and variables (every accident is different, as every injured party has different issues, wage loss, age, etc.)

If you don’t want to hire an attorney, please see:

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432