Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

Someone tried to break in my car during the night

Somebody has tried to steal my car and damaged passenger door now it wont close.

Can I claim of my insurance.


Yes you can make a claim. It will only be covered if you have comprehensive coverage. This is a vandalism claim and they should investigate and see if coverage should be granted.

Please see:

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432