Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

What are my rights? Son totaled my car w/ no license

My son borrowed my car and spun-out on sum mud in the road and totaled my car come to find out he was driving on a revoked license.Will my insurance cover my car or does that fall under disqualification of Insurance.


Hello, I am sorry to hear about your accident.

Most insurance policies will not exclude unlicensed drivers, however, some do. It will depend on what your policy says and if your state allows for such exclusion.

Contact a local attorney.

Good Luck

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432