Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!

What should I do? Company or driver insurance?

by Daniel

I was involved in an accident where I was rammed by an employee of the business where I bought the car (bought new and have about 5 grand left to pay) and he was in a COMPANY VEHICLE.

He didn't tell me he worked for the company or if he had collision insurance. This around thirty year old male called his MOTHER to come and talk to me at the scene of the wreck.

It wasn't until I was able to get off work to get at estimate at the company that i bought the car that i was told, OH, "we were wondering when you were coming in", and that the driver at fought worked for their company.

the company got an appraisal for rear end damage to the amount of 4000 GRAND what would you do?


Hello ,

Lol, maybe his MOTHER can pay for the damages.

You need to file a claim, of course. An investigation will be done to see who’s coverage apply (the driver’s or the business).

Good Luck.

As always, it is very important that you talk with a local attorney!
Good Luck,
Auto Insurance Claim Advice

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got Questions?.

Please see more answers to recent personal injury and auto accident questions below:

For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432