Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!
Alabama Malpractice Attorney
Alabama malpractice attorney helps you all throughout the trial period of your litigation against malpractice. It is very hard suffering from injuries caused by a malpractice, and the worst part of it is that, you even trusted that certain person with your liabilities and properties and even your life. That is why a malpractice attorney will help you rebuild your trust and confidence again to other people and make you even wiser and stronger this time.
Ask a Lawyer Now!
There are actually many types of a malpractice and the most three common malpractices are medical malpractice, professional malpractice, and the legal malpractice.
The number one malpractice of a certain professional is the medical malpractice. It is very rampant nowadays since there are a lot of hospitals being constructed today to cater all the patients from all over the places in Alabama. And the more medical institutions there are, the higher the possibility of wrongful medical acts being practiced. A kind of negligence could not be intentional but rather more on the carelessness of the medical practitioner.
Second to the list is the professional malpractice. It refers to the misconduct and insufficient running and handling of his duty. Examples of professionals who can have professional malpractice lawsuit are the following:
- Lawyers or attorneys
- Financial advisers
- Invoice companies, and
- Other professionals like white-collar service people in whom we trust with our properties, moneys, and other liabilities.
Legal malpractice is the third type of malpractice. It is about the poor conduct of a certain attorney in representing his or her client. Some examples of these poor conducts are the following:
- Inadequate and poor written legal documents
- Conflicts of interest
- Excessive legal process at the client’s expense like making excuses to represent you
- Obstructing justice
- Any form of dishonesty
- Bad legal advice
- Errors lapses, and negligence resulting to the dismissal of your case
- Failing to meet the deadlines.
If you suffer from any of these things, seek help from a trusted and reliable Alabama malpractice attorney. Michael L. Roberts is one of the top accomplished and brilliant Alabama malpractice attorney. He finished his B.A with economics and history majors as Summa Cum Laude at Samford University, Birmingham in 1974. Furthermore, he attended Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama in 1977 as cum laude. Some of his awards and achievements are the following:
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America from 2001 - 2006
- Professionalism Award in 2001, Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Walter P. Gewin Award 2003, AL Bar Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Not only that, he is also an active member and associate of the following associations:
- A Present Member of Alabama State Bar, 1977
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, 1987 - Present Member, Executive Committee
- Member , Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, 1984 - 1987, Board of Governors
- Etowah County Bar Association, 1979 - 1980 Secretary-Treasurer
- President of theEtowah County Bar Association 2004
- The Alabama Lawyer, 1991-1992 Board of Editors
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
These reputations assure you of a good case result. So, reach him at his office in 153 S. 9th Street, Gadsden, Alabama 35901 or contact him in these numbers: Phone: 256-543-0400; Fax: 256-543-0488. Or visit his website http://www.alabamatortlaw.com/Alabama Accident Attorneys
Alabama Boating Accident Attorneys
Alabama Brain Injury Attorney
Alabama Brain Injury Lawyer
Alabama Construction Accident Attorney
Alabama Malpractice Attorney
Alabama Malpractice Attorneys
Alabama Malpractice Lawyers
Alabama Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys
Alabama Product Liability Attorney
Alabama Workers Compensation Lawyer
For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432