Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!
Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys
Alabama personal injury attorneys are the ones who have experience in handling complex and confusing cases for clients who need to be represented in court. They have the expertise in representing those who have been hurt in Alabama to win justice and recover fair and just settlements including compensation for medical bills, all lost wages that are associated with the injury and any additional losses. If you have suffered from a personal injury, it is very important that you seek the legal advice of Alabama personal injury attorneys to guide you to get the best possible result for your claim.
Ask a Lawyer Now!
Personal injury claims can be divided into several different categories. Basically, any negligent act which causes you or loved ones to suffer from injuries constitute a personal injury lawsuit. Let us talk about the cases which are considered as a personal injury claim:
- Automobile Accidents
- This is a very serious problem in the state of Alabama. The State allows a claim to be made by anyone who is injured when the other driver is at-fault or “negligent”. Determining the one who is at fault is the primary controlling factor in all automobile accident claims.
- Slip and Falls
- This happens when you slip and fall on the property owned or maintained by another person. Premises owners, landlords, property managers, and others have a duty under Alabama law to use reasonable care and diligence to keep the premises in a safe condition for other people.
- Wrongful Death
- In Alabama, when someone is killed as a result of another person’s negligence or misconduct, the proper party to bring the lawsuit is the administrator of the decedent’s state.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wherever you are in Alabama, medical professionals is expected to treat you well. This happens when a doctor or any medical professional fails to take a medically appropriate action.
- Product Liability
- This case often involves a legal theory called strict liabilty which means that the one who suffered from damges because of using a product doesn’t have to prove that the manufacturers of the product were negligent if the plaintiff can prove that the product was unreasonably dangerous.
- Worker’s Compensation
- In Alabama, employers with five or more employees are required to provide worker’s compensation insurance to employees. The insurance covers for medical expenses and replace lost income for employees who are injured while working.
When a person files a personal injury lawsuit, he is seeking for financial compensation for the injuries that he has suffered. The process can be extremely stressful and difficult, that is why it is imperative to find experienced Alabama personal injury attorneys to help protect you and your rights. Your task is to seek his representation immediately because there is a time period that a person can file a lawsuit, which is also called as the Statutes of limitations. Here is the time period restriction for the different categories of personal injuries in Alabama:
- Negligence or personal injury: 2 years with Occurrence Rule
- Medical Malpractice: 2 years with Discovery Rule
- Malpractice (Other Professions): 2 years with Discovery Rule
- Product Liability: 2 years
- Wrongful Death: 2 years with Occurrence Rule
- Intentional Torts: 2 years
Alabama Boating Accident Attorneys
Alabama Brain Injury Attorney
Alabama Brain Injury Lawyer
Alabama Construction Accident Attorney
Alabama Malpractice Attorney
Alabama Malpractice Attorneys
Alabama Malpractice Lawyers
Alabama Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys
Alabama Product Liability Attorney
Alabama Workers Compensation Lawyer
For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432