Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!
Arizona Personal Injury Attorneys
Arizona personal injury attorneys help every type of person from all walks of life who have been seriously injured and experienced a great deal of pain due to the carelessness of other people. When you or your loved one have been in this situation and you are in doubt about your matter or may have a hard time thinking about possible solutions to your problems, then the personal injury attorneys throughtout Arizona are fully prepared, committed and dedicated to handle your case.
Ask a Lawyer Now!
Most of the Arizona personal injury attorneys offer free consultations for clients in order to ask questions about the accident in which you are involved. In doing so, it allows them to determine whether who is liable for the damages. We will take into a closer look of the many kinds of personal injury that may occur:
- Automobile Accidents
- This is a type of accident that happen every day in Arizona and usually the fault is determined by the law of negligence. But there are also factors that contributes to the accident such as the recklessness of the drivers or even the automobile’s manufacturer and supplier.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- This is under the category of “premises liability” wherein a person slips, falls and become injured because of the risky situation of someone else’s property. Such accident may occur either inside or outside an establishment. The center of the liabilty points to the property owner and governed under the law of negligence.
- Medical Malpractice
- This is sometimes referred to as medical negligence and occurs when a doctor, nurse, and other health care provider gives a treatment to the patients causing them to suffer an injury.
- Product Liability
- The manufacturer, wholesaler, and/or retailer of a product could be held responsible for the consumer’s injuries as a result of using a product.
- Wrongful Death
- When someone else’s negligence leads to wrongful death of loved ones, you must seek the advice of a personal injury attorney. In Arizona, the surviving members of the family may be able to recover damages in a wrongful death claim.
- Worker’s Compensation
- If workers are injured on the job, they receive medical and compensation benefits. In Arizona, the benefits are rewarded on a no-fault basis. This means that whoever causes the job-related accident is not a consideration.
Arizona personal injury attorneys treat your case well because they understand the things that you are going through. After gathering the facts, building the arguments that are very essential, and utilizing every single detail for your case, your case is then ready for trial. Now, let us also be acquainted with the span of time or Statute of Limitations of the different personal injury cases in Arizona:
- Negligence or personal injury: 2 years with Discovery Rule
- Medical Malpractice: 2 years from date of injury/discovery
- Product Liability: 2 years
- Wrongful Death: 2 years from the date of death
- Intentional Torts: 1 year
- Fraud: 3 years for relief on ground of fraud or mistake.
Arizona Back Injury Attorney
Arizona Birth Injury Attorney
Arizona Birth Injury Lawyer
Arizona Construction Accident Attorney
Arizona Defective Product Attorney
Arizona Liver Damage Lawsuit Attorney
Arizona Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Arizona Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
Arizona Nursing Home Negligence Attorney
Arizona Personal Injury Attorneys
For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432