Ask an Attorney a Question for FREE!
California Workers Compensation Attorney
California workers compensation attorney is needed when you or your family member is an employee or a worker who is injured while on the job. The on the job injuries may happen during specific event or over time which includes:
- Physical stress (such as carpal tunnel syndrome and leg problems)
- Work related illnesses (such as hypertension, heart disease, breathing problems or exposure to toxic chemicals or fumes).
Ask a Lawyer Now!
The California workers compensation law is duly designed to protect both the employee and the employer in the event these injuries happen. In California, most employers are required to have a workers’ compensation insurance to cover for injuries and also workers are covered.
If you endure related injuries during a work, the workers compensation law permits employees to have certain benefits. Benefits may include reimbursement of medical expenses and compensation during and after the recovery period as well.
By looking for the services to a renowned California workers compensation attorney you will be able to have a legal representation to help you fight for your legal rights and help you recover the damages to which you may be entitled.
One law firm that you should consider is the Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP. For nearly three decades they have developed a reputation in representing employees who are injured on or off the job. Their attorneys include the following:
- Mark Edelstein
- He is the co-manager of Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein, LLP and has more than 35 years of experience helping injured workers on the job. Mr. Edelstein has served as president of the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (CAAA) advocating the fair Workers' Compensation benefits and re-entry into the community as productive citizens.
- Sherry E. Grant
- Sherry E. Grant is the first women to practice in the field after launching her legal career in labor law and civil rights litigation. For three decades she has practiced workers' compensation law which includes unions and non-unions, in both the public and private sector, across a wide range of industries, such as teachers, airline employees, nurses, public safety officers, janitors, cafeteria, healthcare and utility workers.
- Richard I. Felton
- He has three decades of experience fighting for the rights of those injured at work and represented a wide range of union workers—teachers, machinists, retail clerks, public safety officers, probation officers and other public employees—and virtually all types of other union and non-union workers in Southern California.
- David A. Goldstein
- He has a great success in representing a wide variety of clients, including teachers, laundry workers, laborers, janitors, carwash workers, theme park employees, county employees and those in the hospitality industry for more than two decades. He meets regularly with union members, stewards and business representatives to educate and train them on the intricacies of Workers’ Compensation law so that they understand the full range of benefits to which workers are entitled should they be injured on the job.
California Big Truck Accident Attorney
California burn injury attorney
California Bus Accident Attorney
California class action attorneys
California construction accident lawyer
California Erbs Palsy Lawyers
California Personal Injury Attorneys
California product liability attorney
California product liability lawyer
California traumatic brain injury lawyer
California workers comp attorneys
California workers compensation attorney
For a Free Review of Your Case
Please Call (866) 878-2432